Documents, necessary for the registration of the candidate-adoptive parents:
- “Letter of Approval” issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (I-797, Notice of Action-Approval Notice);
- “Certificate” (stating that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been prohibited to exercise their parental rights) issued by the American agency;
- “Home Study” prepared by licensed adoption agency accredited under the Hague Convention or authorized state body;
- “Medical certificates” for both candidates- see sample;
- “FBI Fingerprint Clearance” for both candidates issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Justice Information Services Division;
- “Certificate of marriage” (for married couples);
- “Authorization of Representation” by the candidate-adoptive parents to Family National Association- see sample;
- “Declaration of Information” according to Art. 18, Subart. 2, Clause 8 of Ordinance No.12/2009- see sample;
- *”Additional Medical certificate”- see sample.
All documents must be sent in original and with an Apostille.