Documents, necessary for the registration of the candidate-adoptive parents:
- “Letter of Approval” issued by the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (I-797, Notice of Action-Approval Notice);
- “Certificate” (stating that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been prohibited to exercise their parental rights) issued by the American agency;
- “Home Study” prepared by licensed adoption agency accredited under the Hague Convention or authorized state body;
- In case the home study report is issued more than one year prior to submission, an updated HS report or a document, confirming that there are no significant changes in the circumstances, described in the HS report is required.
- “Medical certificates” for both candidates; In the medical certificate, the doctor's signature and seal have to be notary certified (so the notary's seal, signature,etc. should practically follow the doctor's signature on the medical certificate).
- “FBI Fingerprint Clearance” for both candidates issued by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Criminal Justice Information Services Division;
- “Certificate of marriage” (for married couples);
- “Authorization of Representation” by the candidate-adoptive parents to Family National Association;
- “Declaration of Information” according to Art. 20, Clause 10 of Ordinance No.2/2014;
- Declaration about the characteristics of the desired child(ren) and the adoptive parents' motivation;
All documents must be sent in original and with an Apostille.