Documents, necessary for the registration of candidate-adoptive parents:
- “Permission for adoption” issued by the Social Security Authorities;
- “Certificate” (stating that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been prohibited to exercise their parental rights) issued by the Portuguese organization or other competent authority;
- “Home Study” prepared by a social worker at the Social Security Authority;
- “Medical Certificates” for the candidates- see sample;
- Criminal record clearances for the candidates;
- Marital status certificate (for married couples);
- “Authorization of Representation” by the candidate-adoptive parents to Family National Association- see sample;
- Declaration of Information according to Art. 18, Subart. 2, Clause 8 of Ordinance No.12/2009- see sample;
- *”Additional Medical certificate”- see sample.
All documents must be sent in original and apostilled.