Specific requirements regarding the documents for inscription in the register that are prepared for the candidate-adopters with habitual place of residence in Australia:
1. Permission for adoption - issued by the respective State/Territory Central Authority in the form of an approval to adopt;
2. A document, certifying that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been deprived of their parental rights, issued by respective State/Territory Central Authority;
3. Home study report, prepared by an authorized social worker/psychologist at the respective State/Territory Central Authority;
4. An updated Home study report or a document certifying the lack of any changes in the circumstances described in the report, prepared by an authorized social worker/psychologist at the respective State/Territory Central Authority;
5. A document about the health condition of each of the adopters, prepared by a Doctor of Medicine.
6. Criminal record certificates of the adopters, issued by the Australian Federal Police in the form of a National Police Certificate;
7. A marriage certificate (for candidate-adopters who are married), issued in the form of an extract from the marriage registry, kept by the respective State/Territory in Australia;
8. Authorization of representation from the adopters to the Bulgarian accredited organization that represents them;
9. A declaration of information from the candidate-adopters under Art.20, clause 10 of Ordinance No.2/24.10.2014;
10. A declaration from the candidate-adopters regarding the characteristics of the child they would like to adopt, and also regarding their motivation for adoption.