Documents, necessary for the registration of candidate-adoptive parents:
- “Approval certificate” issued by the Adoption Joint Council at the candidates’ residential area;
- “Certificate” (stating that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been prohibited to exercise their parental rights) issued by the issued by the Danish adoption organization;
- “Report about the candidate-adoptive parents” prepared by a social worker at the regional State Administration, Adoption Office;
- In case the home study report is issued more than one year prior to submission, an updated report or a document, confirming that there are no significant changes in the circumstances, described in the report is required;
- “Health certificates” for both candidates; In the medical certificate, the doctor's signature and seal have to be notary certified (so the notary's seal, signature,etc. should practically follow the doctor's signature on the medical certificate).
- “Certificates of Criminal Record” for the candidates issued by the regional police station;
- “Marital status certificate” (for married couples);
- Authorization of Representation” by the candidate-adoptive parents to Family National Association;
- “Declaration of Information” according to Art. 20, Clause 10 of Ordinance No.2/2014;
- Declaration about the characteristics of the desired child(ren) and the adoptive parents' motivation;
- Copies of the prospective adoptive parent(s) passport(s) or ID card(s);
- Some photos of the adoptive parent(s) and their home;
All documents must be sent in original and apostilled.