- “Certificate of consent” issued by the Social Welfare Committee;
- “Certificate” (stating that the candidate-adoptive parents have not been prohibited to exercise their parental rights) issued by the Family Law secretary at the regional Social Administration;
- “Social Report” prepared by a social worker at the municipal Social Welfare Committee
- In case the home study report is issued more than one year prior to submission, an updated HS report or a document, confirming that there are no significant changes in the circumstances, described in the HS report is required;
- “Medical Certificates” for both candidates; In the medical certificate, the doctor's signature and seal have to be notary certified (so the notary's seal, signature,etc. should practically follow the doctor's signature on the medical certificate).
- “Certificates of Criminal Record” for both candidates issued by the Swedish National Police Board;
- “Marital Status Certificate” (for married couples) i.e. an Extract of the Population Register issued by Swedish Tax Agency;
- “Authorization of Representation” by the candidate-adoptive parents to Family National Association;
- “Declaration of Information” according to Art. 20, Clause 10 of Ordinance No.2/2014;
- Declaration about the characteristics of the desired child(ren) and the applicant's motivation to adopt;
All documents must be sent in original and apostilled.